Collection of personal data
When sending a message through the contact form of the site kallyntica.gr , the user will have to enter some personal information, such as: Name, Surname, telephone, e-mail address (e- mail) etc. Personal information can also be requested for access to some of the services of kallyntica.gr .
kallyntica.gr strictly follows the Greek legislation on Personal Data Record Keeping. The information stated in the above cases is not disclosed to third parties and in no way is it made public or exploited in any way. This information shall be used only to the extent deemed absolutely necessary for:
- fulfillment of the terms and obligations of the individual services, provided by kallyntica.gr to its users,
- user information support,
- select content offered to users that is relevant to their general preferences,
- Satisfaction of the respective requirements of the users regarding the services of kallyntica.gr ,
- inform them about new services,
- service of the smooth operation of the site.
- communication of kallyntica.gr with its visitors
Exceptionally kallyntica.gr may disclose the personal information of its users in the following cases:
- Has the express consent of users to any way of disclosing their personal information,
- Disclosure is made to third parties natural or legal persons with whom kallyntica.gr cooperates and only to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the provision of the respective service by kallyntica.gr ,
- If required by law, court order or requested by any other state or regulatory authority.
In case you want to delete your account, there is a button option called "Delete my Αccount", so you can delete all your data.